Technical Support Options
Our support engineers may suggest using remote support to assist with any queries.
TSCh remote support is powered by AeroAdmin.
- Select ‘Run‘ when prompted by Windows.
When AeroAdmin starts, tell us ‘Your ID’ number.
Always talk to us BEFORE starting remote support!
How Remote Support Works
Screen sharing allows you and our support engineers to view each other’s screens.
We can help to identify issues and either:
a) we advise changes and watch as you make them,
b) you allow us to make the changes as you watch.
Remote support works with all currently supported versions of Windows.
Starting Remote Support (AeroAdmin)
When you start Remote Support, Windows will ask if you want to Run, Save or Cancel the AeroAdmin programme.
– Select ‘Run‘ and then ‘Yes‘ to confirm you want Windows to proceed.
After a few seconds you’ll see the AeroAdmin main window.
Please tell our support engineer the number labled ‘Your ID‘.
Allowing access for our engineer
Our engineer will use your ID number to connect to your computer and then you’ll see the ‘Incoming connection request ‘ window.
– As a minimum we will need to view your screen, but you have the option to untick the boxes for mouse and keyboard control, clipboard synchronisation or access to files, if you wish.
– Tick the box labelled ‘Allow access to my computer‘.
– Then ‘Accept‘ the remote connection.
Once connected to your computer, our engineer will discuss any further actions with you.
Finally, don’t forget to close the AeroAdmin window when our engineer is finished!
Other Support Options
We have a range of services to support you and help you get the most out of your investment in technology.
Contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Installation, configuration and commissioning.
User training – either in groups or one-to-one.
On-site consultancy and support.