Office 365 Security
Barracuda Essentials for Office 365
Microsoft’s Office 365 has been widely adopted by businesses of all sizes and its use continues to grow.
However, trusting your most important data to the cloud creates new issues of security, compliance and data protection.
- How do you protect against all of the threats associated with web-based business email?
- How do you demonstrate compliance and retention if all emails are stored in the same production environment?
- How do you protect against human-caused data loss?
The generic Office 365 security can be hard to manage and lacks granular controls. Spam and email-borne threats can still reach your inboxes.
Barracuda Essentials for Office 365 enables you to safely, efficiently, and economically adopt Office 365 by protecting your users from dangerous ransomware and phishing attacks.
It minimises downtime, ensures compliance retention and enables recovery of Exchange Online, OneDrive and SharePoint data.
With Barracuda Essentials for Office 365 you get peace of mind and complete protection in the Office 365 environment.
The Barracuda Advantage
Barracuda Essentials for Office 365 gives you comprehensive security and data protection for Office 365:
- Manage legacy email prior to migration
- Comprehensive email security against malware
- Journal archiving for compliance & eDiscovery
- Backup and recovery of Office 365
- Cloud-based central management
- Delivered in the SaaS (Software as a Service) model
- Cloud-based email security with Advanced Threat Protection, encryption and DLP
- Cloud-based archiving for compliance and eDiscovery
- PST management for faster migration (subject to conditions)
- Protection against accidental or malicious deletion – including Exchange Online, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
Comprehensive Email Threat Protection
Today’s IT professionals need an easy-to-manage email security solution that protects against phishing, malware, and ransomware. Along with multi-layer email security, the Barracuda Email Security Service provides email continuity and data loss prevention.
Advanced Threat Protection* (ATP) is also included with Barracuda’s Email Security Service, which sandboxes suspicious email attachments and scans them for malware. Link protection redirects suspicious and typo-squatted URLs so malware is never inadvertently downloaded by recipients.
Backup and Recovery
While Office 365 is a great option for companies wanting highly scalable and redundant architectures to mitigate natural and mechanical failures, there are inherent risks associated with cloud-hosted data.
Human-caused data loss – be it intentional or accidental – still exists as data can still be permanently deleted from cloud applications.
Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365 protects Exchange Online mailboxes, SharePoint Online, as well as OneDrive for Business files and folders ensuring recovery in the event of accidental or malicious deletion.
Archiving for Compliance
Barracuda Cloud Email Archiving Service integrates with Office 365 to create a cloud based, indexed archive allowing granular retention policies, extensive search, auditing/permissions, legal hold, and export helping to facilitate eDiscovery and retention.
Litigation holds preserve email from being tampered with until the litigation hold expires or is removed.
Native and mobile apps provide intuitive interfaces that simplify search to ensure messages are found easily even when email services are unavailable.